Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chrissy My Sexy Slut

Chrissy found me on Craig's List and called me up about a month ago. Well, in the beginning, he was pretty much normal, but with a little coexing from me, I soon discovered he was a hot sexy whore who loved nothing more then being as sexy, as slutty as he could for me.
I have to admit, he sounds pretty hot.
Every time he calls, he has to descibe to me what he's wearing...head to toe...
Usually it's a long wig, bright red lipstick, a C cup bra, some sort of sexy nightie, sexy thongs, so far the thongs have been pink or black ( think he had white once), stockings, and some hot pumps. Like I said, he dresses to the nines!!
He first started off with a little vibrator, then next thing I know he calls up, excited as the day is long, cause he had just bought a new toy...a thick, cum shooting dildo!! Now, I've worked with those things before, and they are a lot of fun. Some have a release valve, some have a plunger, his had a release valve, and hot damn, it released, lol. See, when I use them on my personal playmates, I like the plunger, cause I can control what they get, and how and where they get it. But, the plunger isn't as, shall we say, blasty, as the valve...lol.
Yup, you guessed it, his ass cherry got popped, and got popped good!!
My god, he was creaming, and I could hear him moving and wiggling, and that was when it got pushed in, now when the valve was released, mmmm, hearing him scream my name and beg for more got my lips throbbing to be on the other end of that dildo and watching his sexy slutty ass take it like a good cock whore should. Chrissy is hot as hell on the phone, and I love popping that bung hole and making it my own!
Now, hehe, he has started thinking about his "buddy"....oh yes, this shall be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment