Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Short Dick Blog Whore.....

This boi actually told me he has a 4 to 5 in weenise, now that's hard. Of course, I'm laughing, thinking this poor boi, it's so small he can't be sure if it's hard or not. Now, this is the kicker, he actually said he was going to "fuck me with it"!!!
LMAO, yea, fuck me, right, you wish, why would I even bother opening my legs up for that? It would be like being fucked by a clit, well, actually, thinking back on last night with my girlfriend, I take that back...hehe.
So, of course, when I tell him NO, he is surprised, lol, messed his world up! Poor thing, couldn't get what he wanted. Awww!
Now, here's the deal, he is nothing but a blog whore and sends out the same pics to girls thinking his little Camel Toe is all that and a bag of chips, well, you know me, I refused that pic and asked for something a bit better.
See, if he is SO proud of his little q-tip, then I want a picture of it. Make sure the zoom is set to like 500 so it can be seen lol.*sigh* those poor short dick boi's, nothing like a little, and I mean LITTLE entertainment on Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment