Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sometimes, all a sissy needs is a Holiday...

LMAO, ok, this is from one of my fav sissy boi's.
First, he sends me this e-mail of the Easter fantasy he has...

Princess Kennedy,

Hello! Sorry i haven't been in touch. i haven't been playing with that toy. i went wild with it the first couple of days i had it and then haven't played with it.

Lately i've been thinking about how Easter is coming up soon. i've had a fantasy about dressing up in some kind of sexy bunny outfit and then having a vibrator in my mouth and a bigger vibrator up my mancunt and some weighter nipple clamps on my titties....

jj



Now, after my response basily just laughing, saying it would be cool, blah blah, he comes back with this...

Princess Kennedy,

Hi! i think what i need is one of those dildos with a suction cup so i could stick it on the wall and suck it and then fuck myself with a vibrator. It could be a new version of the bunny hop as i move back and forth between the two cocks! Perhaps i could add a hollow chocolate bunny and cum inside of it and then eat it.

jj


TFF!!!
I love, love my sissies when they have imagination like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment