Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm fucking my pussy right now!


I am sitting in front of my computer right now, I took one of my flexible dildos out of it’s hiding place. It’s cock shaped & bumpy like a real dick. I put it in warm water, &

lubed it a little cause it's really thick! I had to scoot down on my chair and spread my legs wide as I slid that mother fucker deep into my pussy! Now I sit here typing with a warm dick inside me. My nipples are hard and puckered. I stop typing to pinch them & I’m also rubbing my wet swollen clit. I’ve not done any thrusting yet. I want it to feel full inside my pussy. If I close my eyes the heated dildo almost… almost… feels real! God I'm so fucking horny right now! I'm going to say goodbye for now so I can fuck my pussy hard & cum!



No comments:

Post a Comment