Monday, November 10, 2008

Last night.... O M F G!


I have to apologize to my regs who I missed last night *boo hoo* I missed you guys almost as much as you missed me - good thing I was full of a hard cock!


As many of you know, I LOVE to fantasize about being with two guys...I've really never tried it until last night!!! It was TOTALLY unplanned and omfg my panties are fuckin soaked, even still!


We were layin on the couch watchin TV, no one was home but me and him. When I tell you this guy is HOT he's fuckin hot!!! Of course I don't ever let him know how hot I think he is lol. Anyway ugh - he had his hand in my jeans, fingering my pussy, making me grind trying to get his fingers in deeper. Lips, fucking amazing. He sucked my tits and fingered me til I was literally bucking on the sofa, BEGGING him for more!


His cock was so hard, bulging through his jeans, I could feel him pressing it hard against my thigh right before he got up, picked me up and took me to the bedroom. We barely made it to the bed before he literally ripped my fuckin' pants off I couldn't get his pants off fast enough to feel that huge cock pulsating through my fingers. By the time I pulled his dick out he was oozing precum everywhere! He was so excited...ready to ram it hard!!!!!



Damn, I gotta run but I'll finish this later on!


btw I'll be taking calls tonight for all you horny fuckers who can never reach me at night =) I'm all yours.





Charlie
1-888-762-4159
http://charlie.phonesexkingdom.com















No comments:

Post a Comment