Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the mood...

Rarely is it that I take calls. Not because I don't love playing with hot men, but because I do a lot of administrative stuff with work and sometimes it's hard to feel sexy. Well...last night I couldn't help myself.

I did a call the other day that I just couldn't stop thinking about. It was so fucking hot I almost couldn't stand it, my body ached for this man at that exact moment...it was incredible. While my husband was falling asleep, and I grow increasingly excited, I couldn't help but slide my fingers into my panties, my clit was so swollen, so wet up and down my slit, I could hear my fingers gushing around. One by one I slid my fingers inside til I was fucking myself with three fingers...slow at first, then harder. I didn't want my husband to wake and find me masturbating cause honestly, I just wanted to fantasize about this guy and how hot he made my pussy. I continued pumping my fingers with my face in my pillow til I came all over myself.

Maybe one lucky guy will get me to sneak a call so they can listen to me fuck myself while he sleeps.

Maybe it will be you?

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment