Monday, November 17, 2008

Wild Girly Weekend..Part 1


GIRLS...girls...girls....
This past weekend was soo hot and I am still recovering from the mad amounts of Hot fun we had! You see I had a real good friend of mine visit for the weekend and we had soo much catching up to do we really did not know where to start! I picked her up at the airport and I was wearing some soft, supple thigh-high slouchy suede boots that laced tight up the back in black, and a brown suede pencil skirt with a back slit. Topping off with a black leather bustier and a suede jacket that went with the skirt, I looked pretty hot. As I awaited my friends flight to arrive I flirted with an flight attendant and we had some time to kill. Well... we ended up sneaking into the cockpit of the plane she was working on....There was no holding back here, she had on the standard attendant uniform, but what was underneath was very much not-so-standard! As we start ravishing each other and my hands slide up her skirt they find her garter belt and silk stockings hiding beneath the bland navy skirt, and as she is sliding her hands over my breasts and her lips caress my neck I have her skirt slid off. She has on a pair of grey lacy crotchless panties and I just cant resist from slipping a finger in her hungry cunt.. She is hoisted up on a seat and I am standing between her legs as she sucks on my hard nipples..between gasps as I finger that ever-so-wet pussy... her hands...or soo I thought they were her hands slipped around my waist and undid my skirt... and as it falls to the ground I feel hands parting my thighs when I reallize it could not have been her....
If you want to know more you just might have to pick up that phone and give me a call, I would love to share all sorts of fun we had, as the third party may or may not have been part of the girly weekend but my girlfriend did not frown on our addition of the flight attendant to our weekend plans after three's company, though she was a little jealous for mising out on the cock-pit-stop over as I awaited her arrival... but there were many more experiences in the midst. Call Isis now!

No comments:

Post a Comment